Tuesday, March 5, 2013

~For Whom The Bell Rings~


   I received a phone call today regarding some news on my adoption....I must admit it took me by surprise and a flood of emotions came gushing out.  Even though when I started this journey I knew it was about me, about who I am, and about who I was born and yet it was also dream like in that I had also detached myself from it as well.  Well todays phone call made it a reality.  Somewhere out there, and I am not sure at this point whether she is still alive, is my birth mum, and  I apparently have a sister that is known of, and its this news that probably excites me more.  While some information has been found, there is till alot of research to be done and probably a lot of tears as well.
    I know my birth mums name and that she was a dutch immigrant to Australia in the 1950's.  My file should be arriving before the end of the week and although according to the social worker it contains alot of information it also contains nothing in that it is mostly irrelevant to what I need to locate my birth mum.. I know I could very well be opening a can of worms but also feel if I don't I may regret it for the rest of my life. 




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am wishing you well. I hope you are able to connect with your sister. That must be a emotional roller coaster, but you are right about finding the answers you need and not regretting not doing so. God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best and love to you, I think it's just wonderful that you are doing this for yourself. I hope this Journey in Your life will make you feel complete and happy. Whatever the outcome be, if you should meet up with an agreement with your sister at least you know where you come from and some family history.
    Courage You'll find truth, In truth you'll find love and in love You'll find happiness.
    God bless you1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, isn't it wonderful. You won't have to wait very long now for what you have wondered about all your life....Lynne Bernard from THE SHABBY MERMAID, Venice, FL, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸