Saturday, February 15, 2014

~Pink Saturday~





~Nearly forgot to do my Pink Saturday post....so glad I didn't cause I made "Most Clicks" last week.  This week wont be nearly as exciting I'm afraid...however it will be pink.   So here is my little gumball machine all pink and pretty....although it did have a big RED Jelly bean painted on it and that took me forever to scratch off with a razor and I still have to find the perfect decal to put in the place of the label.  My other share today is not pink but pretty BLUE Chantilly Lace Milk and Sugar bowl set with tray from my local Salvo store.
     Happy  PINK Saturday and thank you to Beverley from How Sweet The Sound for hosting.



~Sweet little bird I found during the week~

~Chantilly Lace~

8 comments:

  1. oh the gumball machine looks so pretty in pink ! I have one in a box waiting...Ivy and Elephants did one white and filled it with pearls etc. but I really like your pink.
    Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little gum all machine! Happy Valentines Day and Pink Saturday too! Marti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink gumball machine and all of your other pink pretties! I can see a gorgeous teacup in the background....it looks so elegant! Happy Pink Saturday! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gumball machine! I remember those...and yours is so pretty in pink! Happy PS!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how pretty is this! Super love that pink color - such a lovely pastel color. Catherine (newest follower of your blogging adventures!) : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your pink gumball! Did you paint it? I'll surely be looking for me one soon! Thanks for the ideas. Pink is my color. I'll have to join the party when I find out how.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have a gumball machine in bright red, I have kept this for over twenty years hoping to do something with it. I'm thinking pale blue, you see I'm not a pink girl but I love blue, thank you Wendy

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸