Sunday, February 16, 2014

~UFO's~




         ~Not of the alien kind but of the unfinished projects kind.  My imagination is running over time....so much so I am having trouble sleeping.  I start a project then another comes to mind so I draw that up and start that and this is happening over and over again.  I am planning on doing a local Market here before Mothers Day so I am planning items that are not time consuming nor expensive but still pack the wow factor and of course its all in Shabby pastels.  Not only is my imagination going overload on items to make but on the packaging too.......I never do anything by halves.  I know myself if something is packaged pretty it has got my attention even before I have had a chance to look at the item...and cost is important too......its no point making something and then adding a price that is so high you price yourself out of the market.  I just want to see people liking what I create.....thats what makes it worth while to me~ 



3 comments:

  1. I have more unfinished projects than completed ones. I always feel a little sad when I do finish something because it's over. Strange, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, your work is lovely, and I can relate to everything you said here. I have so many projects in the works, some I started years ago, and I keep getting more ideas. I tell the Lord, "If you want me to finish these, You must allow me the time to do them." He's like..."Be still and know that I am God". Your blog is a delight.

    Blessings for a lovely day,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like Play Bazaar by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo Satta King I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good Shops and Shopkeeper also, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs .

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸