Sunday, March 15, 2015

~Creative Flo~


I have been Spring cleaning in Autumn...not sure why that is happening but at least I am motivated.  Its probably that same motivation that sent me off to the sewing room. I always like to sketch my ideas first....then comes the fabric choices followed by trims and notions.    That part alone (the selections) can takes me hours sometimes....and I have also been known to walk away at that point and put the project in the 'Too Hard" basket.  Not today though...........here is my Shabby Delights Dreamcatcher





post signature

7 comments:

  1. You creation is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really cute idea. The only dream catchers I've ever seen are made with string and feathers. Your fabric flowers and wispy streamers are lovely. Happy Spring and Pink Saturday too. Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing, gather items up with an idea in mind then find I need to put it aside until more inspiration hits. Love your dreamcatcher !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely dream catcher. Love it and it's perfect for Pink Sat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I really like that dream catcher! So perfect for Pink Saturday! Enjoy a wonderful weekend and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dream catcher, perfect in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely delightful! Such pretty pink fabric and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸